Friday, July 17, 2009

That darn Hat!

ZQ and his Hat. You never know where it will show it's brim. Airports...coffee shops...a walk with the dog...the beach...charity events.

Here is ZQ at a fundraiser for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDs Foundation. I particularly enjoy the shirt he has paired his hat with for this event. The shirt is almost Threadless-like in nature (but contains too many colors) and adds a bit of whimsy to his Hat. Also of particular note, are his wonderfully whiskered jeans and the semi-aviator sunglasses he's gently holding in his right hand. I could go on and on about his fashion in this picture, let alone the meticulously well-groomed nature of his eyebrows. I need to get tips from him! But we are here to bring glory to his Hat, of course! Let us not forget our purpose! Here is The Hat, nicely framing his gorgeous face as usual and showing off his brows and sexy scruff particularly well. The Hat is simultaneously doing a great job of keeping the glare out of his eyes, whilst diffusing sunlight over his face, brightening it up as he's in a somewhat shaded area. Photographers, should take note: who needs a Lastolite reflector when you've got ZQ's Hat? It's just as effective and probably a sixteenth of the price. (Because I imagine he bought it at Goodwill or some place like that).

2 comments:

  1. You're a hoot! "...whilst diffusing sunlight ..."

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how much I love your quote at the top of the page? I wish there was a quote like that, but you know, eyebrow-related.

    ReplyDelete