Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hat's the way I like it.

This picture has made the rounds, but yet I never tire of seeing it - and, I wager you will not either for the simple fact that It. Is. ADORABLE.

Here, The Hat is dutifully perched atop our darling ZQ's head as he absent-mindedly sucks on his hoodie string - something I do myself when I'm deep in thought and perhaps why I'm so drawn to this cute picture.

Also - his brows are looking quite perfect here. Mad props to JustJared again for capturing another great ZQ moment.

Many apologies for the lack of posts yet again - I'm still absorbed in the Torchwood: Children of Earth miniseries - even though I've seen it in full when it transmitted in the UK last week. Can't tear my eyes off it again. If you want something that will blow your mind and have you on the edge of your seat for 5 hours (akin to the reboot of Battlestar Galactica), watch it! It's not to be missed! And you don't need to have seen a single episode of Torchwood before to enjoy this miniseries. You can jump right in - I highly recommend it. Some great man-candy and retro fashion in it to. ZQ would be impressed! And speaking of our Baby ZQ again - he'd make a fine guest star on Torchwood. James Marsters graced the series with his beautiful face (and affected British vowels) last year - creating quite the memorable villain. I say, ZQ could do at least as much as James Marsters did. Bring ZQ on! John Barrowman and ZQ sharing the screen at the same time? I think I'd die of squee.

5 comments:

  1. that picture is so cute. Hehehe, I can't say I ever got on the hoodie string sucking train, but I am always amused when I see people doing it. Children and adults alike.

    BSG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how I wrote a blog about one of the sexiest geeks evar and brought in other geek shows that have nothing to do with him. just because when I think of one, I think of them all. So talking about ZQ forced me to talk about BSG, Torchwood and JB. And of course, thanks to The Office - whenever I hear "Battlestar Galactica" I can't help myself, but always want to say: "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." (same goes for whenever anyone mentions "Beets" I feel compelled to say "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Oh, man, I love that.

    Bears.

    Beats.

    Battlestar Galatica.

    I wish it could be my ring tone or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I know. We have daily trivia on our white board at work - and one of the possible answers was 'Beets". I almost wrote in around it "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." I should have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WARNING! Possible Torchwood Spoiler!

    New to this blog, but felt the need to comment on Torchwood and JB... Season 3 was wonderful, of course, but sad and wrong...Ianto... :(

    Love your blog! Great pics, and insightful commentary...never enough ZQ on the web... Thanks! :)

    And, somehow, this site won't let me add my TypePad name, so I'll add it here: itsnikki

    ReplyDelete